Classes and Workshops
Our innovative workshops cover a range of topics of critical interest to writers, such as:
- The Seven Rs of Editing
- Write From the Start of Nonfiction
- From Concept to Creation: Write and Complete Your Nonfiction Book
- Fiction Techniques for Nonfiction
- Dreamweaving Your Novel 1 and 2
- Structuring Your Novel Through Backstory
- A Sense of Place, on Settings
- Writing Fiction, for Writers With a Dual Heritage
- When Do I Need an Editor?
- Working With Editors and the Editorial Process
Quick Start: Individual Critiques
The Quick Start Critique helps writers jump-start their writing projects by providing a personalized critique of the work.
For More InformationFor more information on our editing and writing services, visit Word for Words, LLC, or contact Word for Words.